Monday, January 09, 2012

Children's Book on Irenaeus


(Banner of Truth, 2010), hb., 40 pp.
Ages 3-7

This is another volume in Sinclair Ferguson’s Heroes of the Faith series. I have previously mentioned our appreciation of thevolume on Polycarp. There is not as much action to this story which makes it not as exciting for little ones, but it contains great truths as it describes Irenaeus’ teaching. This is a helpful little book as it introduces a key hero of the faith and covers important doctrine.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening!

My name is Bryce Morgan, and I'm a pastor here in sunny Arizona. I am also the creator of a new gospel-centered resource called “Rescue Me! What Superheroes Can Teach Us about the Power of Faith”. Like so many families, my three kids (ages 10, 7, and 5) love characters like Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. From cartoons to books to movies, superheroes seem to be everywhere these days! But here's how “Rescue Me!” is different. Using a hero named Captain Sun, my book takes classic hero themes and connects kids back to God's word. But don't take my word for it. Download a free preview copy of the book from my website and see for yourself (www.itscaptainsun.com/preview)(it's 75% of the book!). I think your readers will love it!

If you like what you see and would like to do a review, I'm happy to send you a copy of the book for yourself or for a giveaway (or can send one directly to winner).

The book is available on Amazon.com, but you can get a better deal when you order direct from the publisher (CreateSpace (a division of Amazon.com). Contact me as well about deeper discounts for bulk orders! Just click on the “Buy” tab at www.itscaptainsun.com.

I'm grateful for your help in spreading the word about this unique resource. Thanks!

In His grace,

Bryce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Here.