Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Article on Bible Material for Children

Here is a link to another piece I have written on bible material for children. I have posted this on my pastoral ministry blog previously, but it has been edited a bit (e.g., prices now in US dollars) and its subject is suited to this blog. This edition was recently printed in the Dec 21 edition of the Baptist and Reflector, the TN Baptist state paper. For convenience I have listed below the books recommended in this article.

The Learn About God series (Christian Focus)
God’s Little Guidebooks, by Hazel Scrimshire (Christian Focus)
Bible Time & Bible Wise, by Carine Mackenzie (Christian Focus)
Hear Me Read series, by Mary Manz Simon (Concordia Publishing House)
Big Truths for Little Kids, by Susan and Richie Hunt (Crossway Publishers)
My First Study Bible, by Paul Loth (Thomas Nelson)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Here.